Sunday, July 31, 2005

Here we go!

Nathan is wiped out. He is still asleep and it is almost noon. He has gotten up every morning this week at 5 am and been out the door for early meetings before camp and then worked all day coming home near ten each night!

Tom and Spencer went to church and I am working on the kitchen...

There is a crew of friends coming over at two to help us move. We have to live out of suitcases again until the apartment is ready. What will life in the dorms be like? We are about to find out whether we want to or not! This is reminding me of when my parents moved our family sooner than originally planned & our housing on the AirForce base was not ready. We had to move into temporary housing. My brothers were 5 and 6 years older than me and did not want to share a room with a dumb girl... We were crammed into a very small apartment until our house was ready.

Well my family of four is getting one room; two sets of bunkbeds!

If one of us does not make it out alive I will not release details about the body... it may not be pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment