Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ponderings...

Joking about people who could "knock off" someone is something my family has done for long time. I do not think this is true... completely... I don't know. Our family in Chicago is very large. My father is one of 11 children and I have over 50 first cousins on that side of the family. However, here in Russia if one were to see an exchange of large quantities of cash on the street… one might get the idea that organized crime is involved. If one were to see someone printing money out of the back of a car to be used in a large transaction one might be curious about the ties this person might have. I am not saying that I have witnessed any of this because it might not be in my best interest to say that.
But one gets curious about such matters…

No comments:

Post a Comment