Sunday, January 22, 2006

снег идёт

Snow, snow and more snow! Tom spoke at church today on Trust and did a great job. A few of our classmates from school came to hear him speak. Ann, Robert, Bill and Andrew. Tom said that even he would not come out in this weather to hear him speak. He thanked the crazy Americans for coming to hear him... as we walked home Ann said "I cannot believe we are out here in this weather, Tom is not that good a speaker!" I said "I only came because I am married to him." Tom knows we love him but, it sure is cold out there!

We are wondering if this snow will give us a snow day from school. It has been snowing since late last night and there is no sign of it stopping. I think there is about 6 inches of accumulation out there! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment