Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tom reading with Ira

Ira came over this morning to help her mommy clean our home. Uncle Tom got to read and hold all the toys that Ira wanted around her! Since I was at school Spencer grabbed my camera and took this photo.

I managed to get out of the house and make it out to school today. It was very cold again. -16 Farenheit. Nathan made a valiant attempt to get to school. He made it to the bus stop & starting coughing really badly and decided to go back home. Tom had a sore throat and Spencer said his stomach was not so hot!

My bus ride had an interesting passenger this morning. A dog got on the bus. The conductor asked "whose dog is this?" No one answered. She just pet the dog on the head and let him ride! First he was sitting across from and then he changed seats and sat behind me. He was still riding when I got off 7 stops later. Not sure where he was headed.... perhaps he was going to visit a friend! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Spencer enjoys taking pictures... especially with my camera!

    ReplyDelete