Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Look out!

In the US:
Tom was able to borrow a truck from Gordon and JeanneMarie. He is out driving around now in Southern California so lookout!

He spoke at the Bridge. I have not heard how that went since Tom sent the email about speaking before it actually took place. DaveHickman, Tom Sharp and Alexei Parhomenka all in one place? Have mercy!

In Russia:
I received a text message from Judi H. telling me that school starts on Tuesday for her and I. I am not excited. For some reason I thought I would have a week to recover once I get home. This month has been one of the most difficult ones to endure. Two family deaths and some friends of ours are going through a difficult time right now. It is overwhelming.

In Italy:
I found two all English bookstores.
There is the Anglo American Bookshop and the Lion Bookshop and Cafe. Both are not far from the Spanish Steps. Which is not far from Rome Baptist Church. I didn't purchase any books yet... I cannot decide what I cannot live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment