Friday, August 11, 2006

TOM IS HOME!

Lena and I are so grateful to Tim Watson for helping out with bringing our guys home. Lena and I spent the evening together waiting for Tim to come and pick us up at her home.

The guys got here safely. When they got to the airport in Los Angeles Alexei had to dispose of his liquids. He had water and he had orange juice.

Tom came home with lots of gifts that we are still opening! It feels like Christmas.


Alexei and Tom traveled for 47 hours straight. And I am positive that they are both glad to be home.

3 comments:

  1. just came across your site from cwo blog roll. What a wonderful minstry you are doing! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they made it home safely. I'll bet it's great to have the whole fam together again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Glad he made it home safely. :-)

    ReplyDelete