Sunday, October 08, 2006

Serenity Prayer in Russian

Tom got a copy of the Serenity prayer in Russian at his AA meeting last night. We have been trying to find it online with no success. Now it is there for anyone who is interested in learning it.

you can find it here:
http://www.sharps4russianrecovery.com/index.cfm?id=6291&fuseaction=browse&pageid=48


If you have never heard of it here it is in English:

Serenity Prayer (short version in English)
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference.
Amen!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Alida. I think I needed to read that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was looking for the Serenity Prayer in Russian this morning, and was worried I wouldn't be able to find it... and there it was. Спасибо большое! (Thank you very much!)
    Bill, grateful member of Al-Anon

    ReplyDelete