Tuesday, December 19, 2006

photos

I have not been able to post all the photos I would like too. I made the switch on my blog to BloggerBeta. And since then Picasa won't work to post photos. So I have to post them one at a time. Spencer still has the old Blogger account so he can post mulitple photos without a problem.

Please enjoy our banquet photos at:
www.sharpkidphotos.blogspot.com


I am off to school soon with the guys but I am not going to wear pajamas... even though Tom asked us all again before he left this morning!

2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful, and you two look great too. I love the big Coca Cola bottles on the table, so festive and they even match the napkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coca-cola was for our American guests...everybody else drank the Juice-Time soda!

    ReplyDelete