Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Reality TV

Are you watching the new reality tv shows?

One of the things we miss when we are in Russia is American TV. Since our arrival in the states on February 22nd, we have been able to see, American Idol, America's Next Top Model, The Bachelor, Dancing With The Stars and Survivor.

Now that those shows are over a whole new crop of shows are sprouting up. I enjoy watching the The Lot, which is going to award a million dollar contract to an aspiring film maker. I know there are some others like America's Got Talent and The Next Big Thing but I have not seen either one of those... the show that cracked us up last week was "So You Think You Can Dance".

Tonight's episode should be good... they will be showing auditions from LA and Chicago, I know there will be some great dancers but I am sure there will be some colorful characters just as there were with the New York auditions last week!

5 comments:

  1. I'm such a hopeless romantic the dating ones are always my favorites. :) There's a new one starting in a couple weeks, something like a guy in his thirties has to pick between a woman in her 20s or 40s. Weird, but I don't care, so long as someone falls in love! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog, how have I missed this one? Thanks so much for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch any reality TV - EXCEPT Dancing with the Stars. Totally hooked last season (go EMMITT!) Watched every Monday this time around - rooted for Apollo from the beginning - too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dating shows when theyare sucessful... I stil remember Ryan and Trista and the fairy tale wedding and all. I hear they are expecting their first child!

    Dancing with the Stars was a first for me this year and I was torn between rooting for Laila Ali and Apolo... I was glad that Apolo won though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched all the ones you listed in the first bunch except Top Model.

    I haven't taken the time to get involved in any new ones as I have way too much yard work and a new job that keeps me away from home more that I would like. The job is cool just busy.

    Take care. God Bless. Darlene

    ReplyDelete