Monday, August 06, 2007

back to school

Monday August 6, 2207

We have officially started back to school!


Spencer, myself, Sonya and Joseph came together to form a new class. I feel as if I am in overhead... hopefully this feeling won't last long. I still have a few more grammer lessons to catch up with the rest of them. I am the oldest one in the class and I feel it!


Sasha worked today and help us out a lot. Lena will help tomorrow. It looks like our schedule is coming together. And study time was easier to settle into than thought it would be.


Update:
Tomorrow is Tom's appointment with the surgeon... we are hoping for a surgery date that is very, very soon!! Pray for an open calendar! And a cheap return flight for him!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad he is doing it here. Does he have a support in place post -op? Will Pray sweetie will pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep Tom in prayer all day. Not sure when we'll get started with our schooling. I'm anxious to start but the books haven't arrived yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just musing the other day...how is it that the two families I "know" in Russia are both in Krasnodar???
    Maybe we'll get to meet both of you when we head round the world (one year till we leave)

    Loving your language blunders - my best one was in Poland "I'm going to do the shopping" turned out "I'm going to do a poo" and I was standing at a busy tramstop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I hope/pray it is a good apt and he gets in SOON.

    I think school will start coming back to you and your memory and all will sharpen back up. You've had a busy time with moving back and all the activity here! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete