Saturday, August 04, 2007

I wish I could bottle his energy!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Spencer was up early this morning. He spent time on the internet, ate breakfast, showered and was out the door.

Most of his day was spent digging holes at the new school. He said that it was mostly him, Jim W. and Seth doing the work. Other kids were there to help but there were only three shovels.

He came home tired and smelly, he jumped in the shower, changed his clothes and was off to help out with the English Club that is meeting at the BLTC. He was grateful that he is almost the same shoe size as his dad. He got his tennis shoes really dirty today so he walked out the door with his dads shoes on.

I remember when his little feet would have never fit in his father's shoes... those days are long gone!

7 comments:

  1. bottle it and send me some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so much fun to watch our kids do awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "boy" has become a "man". He is "cutting it" he is capable and thriving. He is so honored to have had you hold those little feet and show them how to walk... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Did he bring back my shoes?

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, yeah, he brought them back. But he has worn them everyday since then! I need to buy him some dress shoes of his own. He has been dressing up for church and school and he has not worn his tennis shoes with those outfits.

    You will be happy to know that he has worn the lavendar shirt and tie twice already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, but dont you yearn for those little feet sometimes??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that Libby is going to be wearing my shoes some day too. Oh! I don't want to think about that!

    ReplyDelete