Wednesday, August 29, 2007

in one ear...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Spencer did a load of laundry this morning. He took the towels out of the washing machine and headed to the drying rack in the living room. As he passed me he commented on how cold the clothes were. He said very clearly "the hot water must not be working". I heard him, but, I didn't hear him... you know what I mean?

I decided to jump in the shower real quick and start getting ready for school. Imagine my surprise when I turned on the water and hopped in, NO HOT WATER!

I told Spencer that I just didn't process the information properly... but, I guarantee you I will next time!

1 comment:

  1. My kids love it when I do things like that. It gives them a chance to say "I told you" - and confirms what they already know (or think they know) - that they are smarter than their parents. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete