Tuesday, August 28, 2007

repairs...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Slavik was able to come over today to look at the part that was broken on our toilet. While Lena and I were in the living room on the phone trying to find a store that sold the part we needed, Slavik and Spencer were in the bathroom attempting to repair that piece and the toilet.

Slavik is so good at fixing things... he is one of those people that can easily take something apart and then put it back together. Now, the toilet flushes but it still runs for a long time after flushing.

I could make a joke about what a "relief" it was to be able to flush the toilet... but, you most likely would see that as lame!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! A fixed toilet!

    Stop by my blog - I've awarded you with the Blogger Reflection Award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful culture. I don't think many people in the U.S. would come and fix a toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you at least got the toilet fixed well enough that you can use it!!!
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete