Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tom and stuff....

Thursday, August 16, 2007
















I got this photo by email today... it is of Nathan and Tom on Nathan's birthday. Oh to be 20 again!


All I have heard about Tom so far is that he had a rough night. Please continue to keep him in your prayers!

Spencer worked on the toilet tonight... it had been running and would not stop for the past 5 hours. He got it stopped and we will call Slavik tomorrow to see if he can come by and take a look at it.

We received two packages from America today. One of them contained a book that I have been waiting for and the other was filled with TV shows and cd's sermons that were donated to us. We were so excited to go to the post office and see what surprises were there for us!

I have school tomorrow since I am still working to catch up on the lessons that I skipped to join in the class with Spencer. It seems as if our days have been really long since we got back here to Russia. Hopefully, on Saturday I can sleep in!

3 comments:

  1. I will keep praying for Tom - and I'll throw up a prayer for your toilet - it won't hurt. :)

    Care Packages are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartsong8:26 PM

    Praying for Tom...and Nathan's mommy. I know these are hard days for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat that you have received a 'care-package' from the US :)

    Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete