Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tom health status

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tom was taken to the emergency room last night. As of right now he is still in the hospital.

He is trying to pass a kidney stone, there is an infection in one of the incision sites, and he was dehydrated.

Please continue to pray for him. I don't yet know how long he will be in the hospital, when or if they are going to try and blast the stones to make them easier to pass. As soon as I hear anything I will pass on that info!

5 comments:

  1. Poor guy! Isn't he supposed to fly home on Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has got to be driving you crazy - being a whole continent away from him. I will certainly keep praying for him - and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....that is traumatic to go through! He'll feel so good once all of this is over. I"m sure he feels much better now just having the IV fluids. I will pray for 'pressure' (from IV fluids) to flush those pups out without the lithotripsy procedure.

    {{hug}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dear - I am so sorry to read that. Of course I will lift up prayers on behalf of Tom's health...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Within my prayers and thought, Be Embraced

    ReplyDelete