Wednesday, August 15, 2007

waiting...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Tom called this afternoon before he went into surgery... it was morning for him. I have not yet heard how the surgery went.

His friend Alexei called tonight from the AA meeting. I could hear all the people in the background calling out wishes to Tom. So Tom, if you read this before we talk, Dima, Valera, Tatiana and all the gang at the Open Door wish you well!

Edited to add: Tom is now resting at his parent's home after surgery. He will go back to be checked on by the doctor on Monday before he flies home on Tuesday. We are grateful for your prayers!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for a speedy recovery and a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alida, I am glad to hear that Tom is doing well! I will continue to pray for him.

    I also have a question about the p.w. forum. Is it down? I can't seem to access it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow,
    The forum has been acting funky and we don't know why! I will ask mrsP to have the webdeacon look into it!
    Alida

    ReplyDelete