Thursday, September 06, 2007

Russian History

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Our new lesson is filled with dates and names and really hard words... for some reason it is Spencer's favorite lesson. Sometimes our lessons begin with a dialogue and sometimes it is a short text. This time the text is 7 paragraphs long. I have Sasha coming over tomorrow to help us through it.

I brought home a copy for Tom. He will be joining our class on Monday. It should be interesting to have all of us in class together... I hope our teacher is ready for us, I'll be praying for her!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you share some of the cool things you are learning about Russian History.

    I checked out your photo blog and crochet blog. Nice pics - and nice work! I also followed the link to Black Purl Magazine - looks like fun - I'll have to spend more time there later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackpurl Magazine is not mine! I found it after I had chosen my online name!!!

    Thanks for the compliment on the photos... I am just a tourist with a camera. I really enjoy sharing where we have been and what we have gotten to do!

    ReplyDelete