Thursday, October 11, 2007

blah, blah, blah!!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I have a cold.

Our internet has been down.

Tom is going to change classes and leave Spencer and I.


I don't like being sick. I have been home alone for the past few days, but being without an internet connection made that no fun. Although, thanks to Mom and Dad, I was able to pop in a few DVD's and watch some reruns of CSI, Shark and Grey's Anatomy. Today I even got to spend some time with Yanna. She is sick too so I told her mother to just bring her on over.

Tom is going to be changing classes so that he can slow down and learn at his own pace. He is ready to be more active in ministry and will be starting an 8 week seminar at the church in November. He had a meeting with Valodia and I was able to translate for them. Valodia said I made a few grammar mistakes but that he understood me. I won't be translating for Tom when he does the seminars. Our teacher Dima has a agreed to do that.

Hopefully, tomorrow will bring on health and high speed internet!

5 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you for healing - both in body and spirit - and in Internet connections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopefully, health and high speed happen hastily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, I wish you were feeling better. And let's get that internet back!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the prayers... I am feeling better and we have the highspeed up and running again!

    ReplyDelete