Tuesday, October 02, 2007

just the three of us

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sonya has moved on to another city so she is no longer at our school, Jason was busy today with paperwork for his new son, and that left Spencer, Tom and I in class together.


I expressed my gratitude to Spencer today for how patient he is with his Dad and I in class. How many 17 year olds do you know who would be able to tolerate going to school with their parents, let alone be in the same class!?


He is truly one of a kind!

3 comments:

  1. He sounds like a great kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that when my son is 17, he won't mind taking classes with us! How nice that you have Spencer there to be part of your ministry. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really hoping to meet you guys one day - especially your Spencer. He can inspire my kids to study with us;-)

    ReplyDelete