Can you relate to any of these?
• You have teenagers who will soon leave the nest.
• Your own parents are aging.
• You were recently invited to a 25th high school reunion.
• You exercise more and burn fewer calories doing it.
• You just received an invitation to join AARP.
• By the time you get your spouse's attention, you've forgotten what you were going to say.
If you found yourself answering yes more often that not then the book The Second Half of Marriage might be for you!
David and Claudia give 8 challenges couples must face to successfully navigate a marriage in the second half.
I am currently reading this book and have gained new insight, been inspired and educated along the way!
Additional marriage resources from the Arps can be found here: