Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Tom came to meet me at school today, he had purchased some tulips for me and that totally impressed our teachers! We had planned to have lunch together because on Thursday nights he is now teaching at Transformation Rehab center.... which means that I knew he was coming to pick me up at school but our teachers didn't!!


It was suggested to us to go to a place called Wok. That sounded good to both of us... so off we went. When we got there we found out that all of their tables had been reserved. I was shocked because this is not a holiday that Russians traditionally celebrate. Obviously times are changing!


We went to Heavenly Dragon and had a great meal there. We both love Chinese food and this place was worth the bus ride and the short walk to get there!

Tom is now at the Rehab center teaching, Spencer is not feeling well so he went to bed early, I am sitting at the computer and just heard from Nathan that he is still sick... please pray for he and Spencer to get well!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the tulips; so beautiful! I'm so inspired by couples like you guys who are obviously "in it for the long haul". Your marriage must be such a testimony to the people you minister to. Hope the guys feel better soon! (No, Spencer, this is not a good enough excuse to get out of doing your review -Blythe

    ReplyDelete