Monday, April 14, 2008

such a deal!

Usually I confine my knitting and crocheting escapades to my crocheting blog so those of you who are not yarn fans will have to bear with me for a bit!

I got out of school early today because there were just two of us in class. I thought I could either go and do my grocery shopping early or I could go and see if there was any new yarn at one of the craft stores here in town. Obviously, I chose the craft store!!

I found a 70% bamboo and 30% cotton blend today! It only cost $1.66 per skein, so I bought all that they had...10 skeins. I looked on line at bamboo yarn and there was one site that had it on sale for $2.80 most places charge close to $9 a skein.

I am a happy camper right now, I got a great deal on yarn, got out of school early, got a letter from my mom and a phone call from Erin... life is good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are having a super great day! Everyone deserves one of those every once in awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete