Monday, July 07, 2008

we made it!

yeah, we have been missing in action for a bit but we did arrive here safely. We traveled for over 27 hours to get here and we have been sleeping, getting used to the time difference and trying to recover from the 30 hour train ride and the 27 hours on the airplane!

We have heard that it takes as many days to adjust to the new time zone as the hours of time difference from the place you traveled. We have an 11 hour time difference to recover from!!

I was able to pick up the van that was loaned to us today and now Spencer and I are at the library to check email and for me to post here!

Thanks for all the prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:56 AM

    good for you! welcome!

    mmichele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Welcome to the States!

    I just finished catching up on all your blogs since I have been off line. It was fun reading what you have been doing.

    God bless your time in the States!

    ReplyDelete