Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thought for Today

My thought for today comes from my daily Al-Anon meditation book that I use. And this is my first attempt at publishing my thought in English and in Russian!!


I will not look for perfection in another person until I have attained perfection myself.

Я не буду искать совершентва в других, пока не достигну совершентва сама.

One Day at A time in Al-Anon
День за Днём в Ал-Аноне
Pg 225

Before I got involved in Al-Anon I thought that all of the problems I had in life were because of being raised in family of people that struggled with a life affected by the ravages of alcohol. I have come to realize that my problems began with me and that rising above those problems begins with me as well.

Перед тем как я стала членом Ал-Анона я думала что все мои проблемы начинаются из-за того что я выросла в семье людей которые бороться с жизнью побеспокоившись опустошение алкоголизма. Теперь я сознаю что все мои проблемы начинаются со мной и что выход который я должна выйти является сама в себе.

No comments:

Post a Comment