Thursday, November 13, 2008

MOPS is coming to Krasnodar!

Yesterday I was at the church helping to clean up the downstairs room in preparation for our MOPS meeting next week. It took three of us 3 hours to remove everything from the cabinets, sort through what was there, deciding what we needed to keep and what could be thrown out.  

We even took the time to test each marker to see if it was worth keeping or not... don't you love doing that at your house?  Along the way we found old photos of church members, memorabilia from years past and old Sunday school projects from kids who are grown and gone!

We went from this:













to this!!









7 comments:

  1. That's really neat! Could you email me the info on MOPS here in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, you worked HARD!!! Isn't it a great feeling though? And, it was for a good thing. I don't know what I would have done without MOPS. We, younguns, need that program. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I sent you a note on Facebook!

    Liza, I loved being in MOPS too!! Now as an older mom I am grateful to help out in anyway that I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The room looks great! What a huge improvement. Way to go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alida it looks beautiful! Would you all like to come to my house and do the same thing (lol)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow good work. It takes so long because it is fun looking at the stuff you find.

    ReplyDelete