Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wild Mushrooms














Tom got a call from a friend of his asking if we wanted to eat mushrooms for dinner! Sasha went out and gathered them for us and brought them over and told me how to cook them.  Wild mushrooms must be cooked right away so I cleaned them up, cooked them according to his directions and we ate them that night.  Tom, is our mushroom fan, and he loved them!

***Today we are packing and getting ready for our short trip to Kiev.  I am taking my cookbooks with me because I am certain that I will be cooking a meal or two for Spencer and his 6 roommates while we are there!

Please pray that we have a safe trip to and from Kiev and that we are able to purchase tickets to get us back here.  I was able to purchase our tickets to get us there but we have to buy the return tickets in Kiev!  

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so brave! I guess you know your mushrooms, 'cuz I sure wouldn't know which ones are safe. But we love mushrooms, too.

    Hope your trip to Kiev is great!!

    ReplyDelete