Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Indoor Market

This an indoor market that Tom and I stumbled upon today.

Here are a few of the shots that I was able to take as we strolled about inside:


Meat, flowers, fruits, veggies and more are sold here...

















a bird found his way in and took a seat to watch all the action...

















close up on one of the butcher's blocks...

















We decided to go to the supermarket for our meat... all we purchased at the indoor market were a few pairs of warm jeans for Tom to take to Siberia!

2 comments:

  1. I remember those places. I would have purchased meat elsewhere too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from America and how picky we are I would be worried about eating that meat. The market however looks very interesting.

    Glad the visa situation finally worked out.

    ReplyDelete