Friday, June 19, 2009

not just Tom's son!




















Poor Spencer, so often when he meets people he gets asked if he is Tom Sharp's son. Just before we arrived the previous teacher and his wife asked Spencer this question upon introduction.

Well Tom thought it would be a great idea to get t-shirts that would identify us as Spencer's parents. I told him that we didn't have access to make t-shirts but we had name tags!! I got out the badges and Tom got to work making them special!

We got off the train last Sunday wearing badges labeling us as Spencer's Mom and Spencer's Dad with Spencer's photo. On Tom's first day of speaking he passed out badges that said Spencer's Director, Spencer's Classmate, Spencer's Friend... and so on. It has been a blast to joke with him and everyone here this week!

2 comments:

  1. I found you through the CWO blogroll. This is such a funny post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is honored as are both of you.
    Hello, I thought I would come by . I follow your blog and keep up on you.
    Days are full so seldom leave many comments anymore.
    But I wanted to tell you your a gift and a treasure to me and more importantly to the Father.

    ReplyDelete