Thursday, August 19, 2010

Durango, Colorado

We are enjoying some down time here in CO.  We are staying in the home of a gal who was also a missionary in Russia for several years.  Her home is peaceful, yet filled with life. 

She has four golden retrievers and two cats.  We are enjoying being able to be loved on and give love to the dogs.  It has been three years since our family had a dog.  This dog therapy is well timed.  Next week we will begin our debriefing week at Missionary Training International.

On one hand I am excited about seeing some team mates of ours who will be there at the same time.  On the other hand I am dreading all of the emotions that are waiting to burst out of me from our five years in Russia.  I don't know how much is there... but I do know that I will be in a safe place to let it all out.

For now... I will just go back to petting Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment