breathe, let go and move on.
Spencer moves out to Banana Bank today to work at the YWAM base there. We know we are letting him go into good hands. And that he will be a 15 minute drive away. And yet, it still feels like a loss. We had a family Skype time with Nathan and though I could see his face and was grateful... it makes it hard to wait for June when we will all be together again. I am
struggling learning to breathe, let go and move on to whatever comes next.
This will be our first full week back in the counseling office since the holiday break began. There is a banquet on Friday night for Christian leaders and their spouses. On Saturday Tom starts teaching the second counseling course at Belize Bible Center. We have a full week ahead. So we must breathe, let go, and move on with the tasks before us.
and I am so grateful that there are gifts to count along the way...
487. dinner with our new friends Dion, Andrea, and their children, Kaelen, Janae and baby Zaira
489. the joy of watching the children eat several slices of pizza and the salad to go with it.
490. carrot apple slaw.
491. Skype calls with the whole family.
492. long lazy Sundays.
493. homemade treats from Mom & Dad Sharp.
494. Christmas gifts for Harley, our dog, too!
495. watching 1940's House
joining in with the gratitude community: