Friday, January 06, 2012

Facebook Challenge...wanna play?!

Several of my friends are playing this game on Facebook:

1.  Find the song that was number one during the week of your birth
2.  Find the video on YouTube
3.  Post those videos on your wall without shame.

So here goes!

The day I was born:
I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March


But, I happen to like this version better:


If you were born in 1963, like me,  you can click this link to find out your song:

or for other decades click here


This all started on the Facebook wall of  Pop Culture Madness.  Now they even have a chart where you can look up when you were conceived so that you can figure out what the number one song was then too.

I wonder what they will think up next!?






4 comments:

  1. I love the sister act version too :D

    I played that game and mine was

    the welcome back kotter theme song by John Sebastian LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun movie Sister Act is!!! And their version is much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song. Sister Act is a classic. happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Sister Act.. Very classic.. Stopping in to say hello and wish you a GREAT start to your week.. xoxoxo..

    ReplyDelete