And yet, I feel so blessed.
475. Thankful that Tom rearranged our schedule so that I could have an extra day to rest.
476. Our house guest made it back home to the states safely.
477. Super bowl commercials with Betty White in them.
478. Time with Spencer and some of the YWAM staff.
479. Seven of us watching the King's Speech together.
480. Tom being asked to speak on a panel for the Christian Club at Galen University.
481. learning a school chant at a pep rally before the panel started.
482. contagious smiles
483. watching the room fill with students
484. meeting the chairman of the university...who was such a gracious host.
485. watching the students take notes as the men on the panel spoke.
486. Listening to their insightful questions when the presentations ended.
487. getting out to walk three times last week despite the rain.
488. our monthly meeting with local missionaries here in the Cayo District.
489. fresh honey from a local farmer.
490. cups of hot tea on chilly rainy days.
491. vanilla flavored soy milk
492. two more weeks of classes left for this session at Belize Bible Center.
493. Pink hair bows, colorful beads, and the little girls at church.
494. shoulders for little ones to lean on.
495. learning that I am stronger than I thought I was...
496. embracing a life of simplicity.
497. finding joy in being thankful.
joining in with the gratitude community: