Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Mapping...

Where has your love map taken you and your Valentine?

These maps show a snapshot of our journey over the past 30 years...

Wichita, Kansas
Where we met, married and began our family.

Costa Mesa, California
Where we bought our first home and raised our sons.

Krasnodar, Russia
Where we all learned to work as a team.

Belmopan, Belize
Where we are now...still serving but as a team of two.


I hope that wherever you are today.. that you will get to enjoy some time with your Valentine!  
And whether you have a special someone  or not always remember that:


Happy Valentine's Day!!

PS. Yesterday I had a guest post of mine featured over at The Watered Soul.  I wrote about some of the  lessons we have learned during our marriage.  Please head over to Wanda's blog and check it out.  

11 comments:

  1. WOW, you two have really traveled all around IN LOVE.. This is an amazing post.. I am headed over to Watered Soul to read your feature.. :)) Super exciting.. Wishing YOU and your love the HAPPIEST of Valentines today.. xoxo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwe this is so creative! Although we've been in the same state is love to map out our moves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this idea! our love map is only one location right now ... but hey, you never know ;)

    Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a nice idea...happy valentine's to you and Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by! I like this idea BTW!!!! Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love mapping is a great idea! I'm headed over to The Watered Soul now to see you guest post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute idea! Happy Valentines Day my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two have really travelled! I bet all of that adventuring really brought you together. Happy V-Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea! Happy Valentines Day to you and your love! It's always so sweet when you share tidbits of your relationship and to see how the two of you have been together thru it all xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This brought back memories of when I had all of our teams do "love mapping" from Gottman's marriage book. BUT I stand by it :)! Cross-cultural teams and marriages are a lot alike. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a creative idea. I have yet to forge any trails on my love map. Hope you & your husband enjoyed a Happy V-Day and thanks again for guest posting.

    ReplyDelete