Wednesday, September 05, 2012

thought for today...Go after a life of love!

 
Living a Christlike life, in my mind, is about living a life of love.  And just as I go after life in Him I desire to go after a life of love.  I have heard Tom tell clients to "go where the Love is".  There is wisdom in those words.

Do you remember this old chorus?
"And they'll know we are Christians by our love, by our love.
Yes, they'll know we are Christians by our love."
 

As Christian I don't want to be known by what I hate or what I am against.  I want to be known for the way I try to show His love to those I come in contact with each day.  

Go after a life a love...as if your life depends on it!



linking up with:

5 comments:

  1. My sweet wise dad was just visiting. He said,"love Jesus and love people." Your post reminded me of him.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometime i think this is what we are missing...thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Without his love we are basically nothing. Have a wonderful day!!

    http://thejoyfulservant.com

    ReplyDelete