Saturday, August 18, 2007
It seems as if we all misjudged the source of Tom's pain. Not only was he recovering from surgery but he was passing a kidney stone at the same time!
The doctor reevaluated his pain meds and Tom seems to be doing much better now.
Please continue to pray for him!
Poor guy. I am hoping for a speedy recovery. I know it must be so hard not to be with him. He will be by your side soon i hope.
ReplyDeleteWow! Hopefully this will solve all his problems so he'll be in top shape when he gets home.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about Tom's pain. I sure hope it is going better since the stone as passed!
ReplyDeleteMiriam
Glad to hear he's better - the poor thing, if one thing isn't enough...
ReplyDeleteSweet Alida,
ReplyDeleteBruce and I (Kelle) are praying for Tom and you. We know how much he misses you as he shared with us just a month ago when you had just left. We are sad for the both of you and we are praying for a speedy recovery for Tom and that he will recover to better then new which with God we know he will. God Bless you and the whole family!!!