Thursday, September 6, 2007
Our new lesson is filled with dates and names and really hard words... for some reason it is Spencer's favorite lesson. Sometimes our lessons begin with a dialogue and sometimes it is a short text. This time the text is 7 paragraphs long. I have Sasha coming over tomorrow to help us through it.
I brought home a copy for Tom. He will be joining our class on Monday. It should be interesting to have all of us in class together... I hope our teacher is ready for us, I'll be praying for her!
I hope you share some of the cool things you are learning about Russian History.
ReplyDeleteI checked out your photo blog and crochet blog. Nice pics - and nice work! I also followed the link to Black Purl Magazine - looks like fun - I'll have to spend more time there later.
Blackpurl Magazine is not mine! I found it after I had chosen my online name!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliment on the photos... I am just a tourist with a camera. I really enjoy sharing where we have been and what we have gotten to do!