Tuesday, January 8, 2007
We found our way to the city of Larnaca today. In the city we found fast food heaven... KFC, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Hagan Daus and Starbucks.
I am having to keep my posts short because of the expense of the interent service. So I won't go into to much detail about what we have done here.
We did find a castle, that became a fort and then a jail. The last hanging was done there in 1945!
Tom and I toured the city for bit. We were not able to go into the Orthodox church because we were both in shorts!
I do have pictures to post when we get home... my favorite sign we saw today said:
NO PARKING GARAGE
It was on the front of a garage. I assume it means that they don't want you to park in front of their garage!?
Funny! No Parking Garage.
ReplyDeleteStarbucks...how heavenly! :) I'm glad all is going well for you.
ReplyDeleteMMM, hope you get some KFC!
ReplyDelete