that's a gorgeous picture...so belize might be a great idea for a honeymoon...any great websites you can suggest to learn more about Belize? and i won't come around june to november!
Hey Alida! I saw you commented on my blog and I was curious to check out your blog and I think that it is awesome. I have been thinking about going to Costa Rica, but Belize is definitely on the lis tnow that I have read your blog .
what a cool photo that is!! I'll be glad when rainy season ends, it's been a long one here. But, then the hot comes. :-(
ReplyDeletethat's a gorgeous picture...so belize might be a great idea for a honeymoon...any great websites you can suggest to learn more about Belize? and i won't come around june to november!
ReplyDeleteHey Alida! I saw you commented on my blog and I was curious to check out your blog and I think that it is awesome. I have been thinking about going to Costa Rica, but Belize is definitely on the lis tnow that I have read your blog .
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this shot! super pretty:) ur awesome!
ReplyDeleteRegina, I keep hearing about how hot it can get... not sure if I am ready for that!
ReplyDeleteMiss Pancakes, you may want to check out http://www.belize.com/ or http://www.travelbelize.org/ Both sites were helpful to us before we moved here.
Whataboutourdaughters, Thanks so much for stopping by. Belize really is a beautiful place... I hope you get to come here and check it out!
Beautiful photo Alida!
ReplyDeleteThanks Christy!
ReplyDeleteawesome shot! love this photo:-)... following you from so followed hop. Amy @ http://mommetime.com/
ReplyDeletemommetime- thanks for stopping by I am on my way over to check out your blog!
ReplyDelete