I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this...It's the Word we all need to hear over and over again...there seems to be a theme of "no fear" this week...God is so good and faithful!
So gorgeous! It looks like a watercolor painting almost, the colors are so subtle and soft! I love it! beautiful work! And the verse is so fitting and such a great reminder. Thankyou for sharing.
I LOVE your photo!! I grew up in West Africa, and hibiscus plants were everywhere. Not so much here in the freezing cold Northeast of North America! Love this verse!
Beautiful, Alida! What kind of flower is that? Does it smell? Indeed, it seems God put time and care and love into the delicate beauty of that flower. How to start thinking about myself that same way?
Just beautiful. Love the picture and the verse is so very true!! What a wonderful promise! Happy WFW!!
ReplyDeleteAmen! One of my favorite verses!
ReplyDeleteAlida - how you can say more with a word and a picture than I do in my gazillions of words. It's a blessing. A gift.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this.
God Bless
Such a beautiful post! Makes me think of spring! Thanks for your inspiring blog...I know He is there always watching and mindful of us!
ReplyDeleteI ABSOLUTELY LOVE this...It's the Word we all need to hear over and over again...there seems to be a theme of "no fear" this week...God is so good and faithful!
ReplyDeletepeace,
lori
So beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Holly
What a wonderful verse choice! He is truly Faithful!
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
Yes He will! I needed that reminder =)
ReplyDeletethanks ALida for the info on belize...i will definitely check it out!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful picture, and so true.
ReplyDeleteLove the verse and the picture. "And if His eye is on the sparrow, I know He's watching me." Thanks!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful reminder that is. thank you, God!
ReplyDeleteLovely, picture and beautiful verse! Happy WFW Alida!
ReplyDeleteThis is sweet! Thank you for this post!! Such great inspiration!
ReplyDeleteJust what I needed for today.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo & verse!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous! It looks like a watercolor painting almost, the colors are so subtle and soft! I love it! beautiful work! And the verse is so fitting and such a great reminder. Thankyou for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love this verse - it gives me such a warm, loved feeling!! And your photo is a stunning example of God's amazing beauty!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful shot and great Scripture to pair it with. I'm always amazed at God's creativity in the flowers He has made.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Christine
Great verse and lovely photo. God bless!
ReplyDeleteWhat a promising verse! Beautiful flower shot to add illustration!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your photo!! I grew up in West Africa, and hibiscus plants were everywhere. Not so much here in the freezing cold Northeast of North America! Love this verse!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Alida! What kind of flower is that? Does it smell? Indeed, it seems God put time and care and love into the delicate beauty of that flower. How to start thinking about myself that same way?
ReplyDelete