Yesterday was moving day for us... we finally have a house that we think will be our home for many years to come. And we are thrilled to be living and walking on Sunshine street!
There is a song that has lyrics that say, "Walking in Sunshine and don't it feel good." That may not be exact but anyway, I have often sang those lyrics.
That's fantastic!
ReplyDeleteOh I love it Alida..It looks really nice...glad you are walking on Sunshine street.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeletewhat an adorable house and a great address!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It is adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute house. Hope it gets filled with tons of memories.
ReplyDeleteSunshine Street... that's wonderful! It looks so cute and quaint! First a car and now a house... you've got me wondering what's next?!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI live on "30th." My street seems extra boring now :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a CUTE home! Lovely blog! I came upon it at FTLOB :]
ReplyDelete~Angel www.livinginaperrytale.com
So happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHi -
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
There is a song that has lyrics that say, "Walking in Sunshine and don't it feel good." That may not be exact but anyway, I have often sang those lyrics.
Great that you have much Son shine.
The best to you in your new dwelling.