Hallelujah! Praising You before the nations! Praising You with Alida and for Alida choosing this splendor of Your glory in the colors of this vivid beauty in Your creation! How beautiful is Your garden as it cascades with blossoms like these... may Alida find these in her own garden, bringing righteousness into full bloom and every fruit... abide in Alida as she abides in You. Thank You for the verse, photo and visit from Alida vividly portraying Your glory and more than a SPLASH! Glory!
I love it and it just confirms what I just commented over at Tracye's post. His way is not easy, but so colorful. Beautiful, just like this post. Thank you and thank you for your comment on mine. Have a blessed weekend!
Beautiful verse!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes! Beautiful combination of image and verse. I love the way God's creation illustrates His glory.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Judy
Amen! Beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, Gods glory on display!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that photo. (I'm a yellow highlighter addict, so it's especially meaningful to me.)
ReplyDeleteAnd I needed that verse today. Thank you.
The vivid colors in the photo are fantastic. Great verse.
ReplyDeleteA very lovely WFW post!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful verse and picture!!
ReplyDeleteLove His creations!!
"Puts praise on display before the nations!" Amen. His creation sings His praise and displays His majesty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo!
Blessings,
Janis
The photo is breathtaking. I so enjoy reading the book of Isaiah - so many promises contained therein.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Joan
Hallelujah! Praising You before the nations! Praising You with Alida and for Alida choosing this splendor of Your glory in the colors of this vivid beauty in Your creation! How beautiful is Your garden as it cascades with blossoms like these... may Alida find these in her own garden, bringing righteousness into full bloom and every fruit... abide in Alida as she abides in You. Thank You for the verse, photo and visit from Alida vividly portraying Your glory and more than a SPLASH! Glory!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous verse.....and I love the photo.
ReplyDeleteWonderful verse choice Alida! Amen!
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day!
Awesome verse and photo!
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThat's so bright and colourful and great words from Isaiah.
ReplyDeletebeautiful
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning post! Blessings.
ReplyDeleteOnly God can create such beauty....
ReplyDeleteI love it and it just confirms what I just commented over at Tracye's post. His way is not easy, but so colorful. Beautiful, just like this post. Thank you and thank you for your comment on mine. Have a blessed weekend!
ReplyDeleteThe verse and the photo fit perfectly! :)
ReplyDeletegreat verse!
ReplyDeletehttp://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/scripture-and-snapshot-1.html
What a bright and vivid capture!
ReplyDeletethese go so well together, and i LOVE them
ReplyDelete