you have to slow down to go over a speed bump or a "sleeping policeman" as they are called here.
If you are lucky there will be a sign like this one to give you a warning. Most of the time we are not so lucky.
When you choose to drive in Belize beware of the sleeping policemen!
That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI remember those! We had them in El Salvador too. Not too many warning signs though. Can't remember if we have them here in Turkey. I think everyone here drives so fast, they'd just blast on over them.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness! I hope they are not as extreme as what's depicted on the sign LOL! Happy & Safe driving :)
ReplyDeleteFunny, Thanks for all the pic of Belize. I am going to visit the country soon; however, by most of your post I feel I already know the place, lol.
ReplyDeleteSleeping policemen so funny. That's a d goodname for them.
ReplyDeleteHa . . . I just learned the phrase "sleeping policemen", from my daughter, as she prepares to live in England.
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda
Sleeping policemen? That sounds pretty scary. Watch out!
ReplyDeleteI heart your, "you know you're in Belize when…" posts! and beware of the "sleeping policemen" – it made me smile – your posts always make me smile. God bless you and yours Alida
ReplyDeleteToo cute! We've got a few of those here as well and I tend to hit them a bit faster than I probably should - to the detriment of my poor grandma-wagon :) Thanks for a fun smile.
ReplyDelete