Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tea for three


A few weeks back Spencer, Meesha, and I did a bit of sightseeing in Mumbai. After visiting the India Gate we took a look inside the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. An exquisite five star hotel favored by numerous dignitaries and wealthy people for many years.  

I am so grateful that we took the opportunity to have tea at one of their many restaurants.  It was such a lovely time that I will fondly cherish in my heart.  For no more than the cost of a Starbucks coffees we were treated royally with excellent service, slowly savored our tea, and shared this precious time together!


2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to make such great memories in such a wonderful place! I've always wanted to see the Taj Mahal! Someday I hope to... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that you get on so well and can spend some quality time together. I know how hard it can be when loved ones are far away xx

    ReplyDelete