It was actually me that posted the other comment as well. Only after it was posted did I realize that my son was signed in on the computer. (how embarrasing)
A big huge "congratulations" to you! You have obviously worked so hard, and have done it in a way that is healthy and glorifying to God. Very inspiring. Maybe you should write a book!
Thanks everyone!! I really value the support. I think it helped me to stick with the goal because I knew that I was going to write about it. If not, I would have given up on those last 5 pounds... they were truly the hardest!
Yea!!!!! I wish I had the self discipline that you have! You are such an awesome woman. I just wish that I could meet you for real. I'll have to start saving up for that vacation. :)
Congratulations!! I'm starting over on my weight loss plan and will try to stick with it this time.
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! I am proud of you!
ReplyDeleteIt was actually me that posted the other comment as well. Only after it was posted did I realize that my son was signed in on the computer. (how embarrasing)
ReplyDeleteA big huge "congratulations" to you! You have obviously worked so hard, and have done it in a way that is healthy and glorifying to God. Very inspiring. Maybe you should write a book!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!! I really value the support. I think it helped me to stick with the goal because I knew that I was going to write about it. If not, I would have given up on those last 5 pounds... they were truly the hardest!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!
ReplyDeleteYea!!!!! I wish I had the self discipline that you have! You are such an awesome woman. I just wish that I could meet you for real. I'll have to start saving up for that vacation. :)
ReplyDelete