| Kids dancing around before the show begins |
| Dancers from Our Lady of Guadalupe Primary School |
| Mayor Simeon Lopez |
| Our Lady of Guadalupe Primary School Choir |
| Area Representative, Honorable John Salvidar |
| Wen dey gunna lite di tri? |
| ready for the countdown... |
| The 2010 Belmopan Christmas Tree |
| jumping the line for free sodas... |
| Free drinks from Bowen & Bowen |
Looks like a lot of fun was had.. Thank you for visiting our blog. I wish you could send us some of your warmer weather!! Have a great day, we are new followers.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful celebration for the lighting of the tree. Have a wonderful Holiday!
ReplyDeleteThose kids are so adorable! What a fun little party- Happy holidays:-)
ReplyDeleteI found your lovely blog while hopping around and thought I would say Hi. The girls look so sweet all dressed up and that tree is wonderful, I still haven't got my tree up yet!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower and would love it if you could follow me back.
Wishing you a Happy Christmas and a fun filled new year.
Helen x
www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteIt has been fun to see all the holiday excitement here in Belize!
Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now following you back.
ReplyDeleteLooks like everybody had a blast.
ReplyDeleteFellow Blog Hopper:)
The tree is beautiful. The celebration looks like all had a good time.
ReplyDelete