Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pre-Thanksgiving errands

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Today Spencer was able to bring home some sweet potatoes for me that our friends purchased for us. That means we get to have sweet potato pie for Thanksgiving.

Tom and I went out after his AA meeting and picked up the rest of the items needed. Stephanie and I are making the dinner together. I am doing the stuffing, pies and a salad. It will be fun to spend the day with them.

Although, when I play with 2 year old Gabriel, I may have to weep a bit. He reminds me so much of Nathan when he was that little.

I want for us to have fun tomorrow. It is Spencer's last time with us and I want him to have some good memories just as we did with Nathan. However, this is also our first major holiday without Nathan. So, I imagine the day will be bittersweet.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I have enjoyed this first year of blogging and dropping by yours from time to time. So on this wonderful Thanksgiving day, I give thanks for you as one of my many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even want to think of letting my babies go. There are days when I think I was crazy for even wanting kids (and I know there will be more in the next couple of months with the new addition so soon) but seriously, I don't know what I'd do without my little Libby!

    ReplyDelete