Sunday, June 27, 2010

Final Sunday

Tom shared our goodbyes and Spencer translated for him

I sang with the worship team one last time

Normally in the summer we would all be wearing sandals... but today was a rainy day and we all showed up
with ballet shoes on!




It was hard saying goodbye to Leza and Lera,  It has been a joy to watch them grow up and go from little girls to young women during our past 5 years here.  I am indeed grateful that I got to see them both get baptized last Sunday. 

By the time I write again we will be in America.  Please pray that all goes well as we travel!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be one American I'm sorry to see leaving, though we never met, I have the utmost respect for you. All the best to you where ever you go. God Bless You and Yours Always.
    Jon

    ReplyDelete