Friday, June 04, 2010

How to call abroad

One would think that after five years of living abroad I would remember how to call from one country to another.  I don't.  Well, actually I know what numbers I have to start with to place a call to America.  But, when I need to make a call to Ukraine or somewhere else I have to use this website:

http://www.howtocallabroad.com/

All you have to do is fill in what country you are calling from and what country you are call to.  The internet has become my friend in this land with no Southwestern Bell phone book!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for link. I also mess up frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been out of America too long, since we are also now a land of no southwestern bell book ;) just teasing. Cool website I am bookmarking it as it looks like it will be useful in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cora- I guess I am showing my age... phonebooks use to be all the rage! :-)

    @Viajera- you're welcome!!

    ReplyDelete