The idea for this wreath came from Pinterest.
The original post is here .
The instructions are in Hungarian, however, when I put the site through a translator not all of the words were translated. Here is a short tutorial on how we made our wreath. I don't really have detailed notes on each step. We were winging it just from the pictures.
I found that if you flatten the roll first it is easier to work with...
Divide the roll into four sections...
cut into strips...
We painted the insides a darker green...
Before you glue the flowers together that you have created...you can work on your layout.
I chose to do 12 flowers on the bottom layer and six and the top layer.
In the original she used 10 on the bottom and 7 on the top.
Once you decide how large you want yours then hot glue the flowers in a circle.
I couldn't find red beads here in Belize so we cut circles out of red foam and hot glued those on



What a creative use for toilet paper rolls and such a cute wreath. I used the for other projects but hadn't seen one for a wreath.
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty!! Very cool idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful wreath! Wow!
ReplyDeletegreat idea, very creative...
ReplyDeleteI'm going to do that with all the little kids next year.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete