Monday, December 17, 2007

baby it's cold outside!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Transport was running slow today... and it is zero degrees outside! Spencer and I walked almost a mile and half home from where the bus stopped. We could not see anything wrong with the bus, the driver just made an announcement and told us "something happened" and he was pulling into the depot.

As we were walking home a man jumped out from behind a building and I screamed... it was Tom. He saw us coming and waited to scare me. Spencer had no reaction; he saw his Dad and didn't warn me.

Aren't I lucky?!

5 comments:

  1. That is so cold. I would have cried ice tears walking a mile and a half in that weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good thing you don't carry pepper spray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine being in that kind of cold! Wow!

    It's 12:33am here in Hawaii and it's about 73 degrees.....and there's a dumb rooster crowing outside my window!! His timer must be off. : )

    By the way, do you know what's going on with the PW forum?

    I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just LOVE husbands? WOW! That sounds like something my husband would do.

    As for the walking in the cold...at least they say that it burns more calories to walk in the cold. Of course, that all goes away with all of the hot chocolate calories you put back into your body trying to warm up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow, the forum is down and the Webdeacon won't be able to fix it until he returns from vacation.

    Mama2dibs... I only had one cup of hot chocolate when I got home! Hopefully, that didn't take away all the benefits of the walk!

    Crickl, Next time I will do more than scream... I am not usually concerned about people bothering me during the day. Spencer is usually with me and he is armed with his pocket knife!

    Joann, I felt like crying about halfway home... we did stop off at the video store and picked up a few movies to enjoy when we got home!

    ReplyDelete